![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
That evening, Christian's friend (who he has known since he was 3 months old) spent the night.
The following afternoon, we had Christian's friend party at a local nature center. Turtles, lizards and snakes joined 7 kindergarten boys and 2 preschool girls for an afternoon of fun and shrieking! I made the cake this time (a snake), and although it wasn't nearly the masterpiece that the pirate ship was, it turned out pretty good.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |


4 comments:
fun parties and awesome cakes!!
Jenny, found your blog from your facebook page. I just have to say, WOW! That is quite the cake!!! I can't remember, is Becky your adorable little sis, maybe about 5 years younger?
I know - isn't the cake great?! Becky is my sister-in-law (husband's brother's wife) and one of my best friends.
Oh, sorry for the Becky confusion! I noticed on FB it's your bday... have a good one, Jenny! (It might take me a while to adjust to "Jen".)
Post a Comment