Alex and I recently visited my Grandma in Phoenix. We had a fabulous time, and only wish it could have been longer! The weather was beautiful - hot and sunny. Mostly, we just hung out around the house, relaxing and enjoying each other's company. We stayed up way too late gabbing at night, slept in, read books and generally relaxed. Alex and I even tried out the pool, although the water was a bit too cold. It was 84 degrees, which sounds comfortable enough, but I didn't dare take her in the water during the day because I worried that she would get a sunburn. So we went in around dusk, and the poor baby's little chin was quivering with cold. She did have fun splashing around, but we lasted less than 10 minutes. It was a great trip, although awfully hard to leave!

I've never seen Alex take to anyone like she did to Gram. She would just light up whenever she saw her! I suspect the adoration was mutual.

For some reason, she was fascinated by this glass. She screamed whenever I took it away from her.

Lounging poolside
No comments:
Post a Comment