Monday, November 10, 2008

New Cleaning Method?

This morning I went in to the bathroom to discover a new method of cleaning created by my husband. The vanity was in need of a wipe-down, and he had moved all of the items from his side of the sink to my side, then proceeded to clean only his side and the sink! I think I like this new method. From now on, maybe I will clean only half of everything. Only my dishes, only my laundry, only my side of the sink. I wonder what to do about the toilet... certainly, the most disgusting parts are NOT from me. Maybe I only need to clean the seat, but not underneath, since I don't ever lift it for my own personal use. Not sure what to do about the children's messes, either. Ok, so this cleaning method needs some fine tuning, but I think it has potential. Next time any of you come to visit, rest assured that the clean parts of the house are mine, and the dirty parts are Jeff's. However, since my wonderful husband really got me out of a bind recently, I'll refrain from picking on him! Oops -- too late. Sorry honey - I love you!

1 comment:

B Haack said...

I love the idea! But that might mean he won't do any more of my laundry!