Monday, November 24, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

Well, after a few requests, I thought I'd follow Becky's lead and post my kids' Christmas lists here, in case you're looking for ideas.

CHRISTIAN
Walkie Talkies
Moon Sand
Doctor kit
Tools
Science kits (age 6+)
Dress up play: policeman, fireman, power rangers, superheroes (except batman), etc.
Movies: Kung-Fu Panda
Clothes: Size 6 (8 in underwear & pjs)

SAMANTHA
Pla-doh
Arts & crafts kits/items
Crayola color wonder magic light brush
Dress up play: princess dresses & accessories, dress-up shoes, ballerina, etc.
Barbie & clothes/accessories
Kitchen play
Aquadoodle mat (our old one was ruined by the cat)
Movies: Tinkerbell, classic Disney princess movies, Dora
Clothes: Size 4T

3 comments:

B Haack said...

Kitchen stuff is a great idea. Your kids were so easy to shop for!

Beth said...

thanks for the list - makes is so much easier! Also, what do you need for the new baby?

Jen said...

We're pretty set for Baby, although we're a little short on gender appropriate (girl) clothes of all sizes -- especially 0-3 mo (winter) and 3-6 mo (spring). We also are severely short on baby toys (I have none) -- rattles, small soft toys, etc.