Recent things uttered by my littlest one:
"I yuv my daddy. I yuv my daddy a YOT."
"I a down." (I fell down)
"MOMMY!! MOMMY, a here!" (I rush in) "Yook! I found my Boots!" (pointing to Boots the Monkey on her pajamas)
"I want a have boobies."
"Go Ditan, idt a birdtay." (Go Christian, it's your birthday)
"MINE!"
"Turn yite on!" (Turn the light on) (She seems to be afraid of the dark)
"I yike it." (I like it)
"I yike it." (I don't like it) (Yes, they are pronounced the same, and indistinguishable unless you ask her if she wants it, in which case she will give you a yes or no answer)
"I found it!" (Said anytime that anyone finds anything that they may or may not have been looking for.)
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago
3 comments:
I yuv it!
The booby thing made me think of a childhood story of you... lived w/ Mom (of course) and once saw Grandma Lindahl, said "BIG boobies"
Like, like, like!
Post a Comment