Friday, May 7, 2010

My Favorite Thing

I received the following email from Sammie's preschool today.  I reduced all the other kids' names to just their first initials, but wanted to leave their responses in for context.
What is your Mom's favorite thing to do?
 J: reading a book
S: go see her mom
C: read to me
L: cook
C: cook
I: go hiking
A: shopping
A: cuddle with me
O: make heart-shaped cookies
C: cook
E: cut out coupons to go to restaurants
K: drive
L: plant a garden
M: to go shopping with me
S: to walk and I ride my scooter
C: make cookies with me and go to a hockey game with me
B: go shopping
M: snuggle with me
A: to pick flowers
Samantha: putting on make-up
It is worth noting that, since I work from home, I hardly ever put on make-up.  Sammie, however, loves nothing more!  Maybe she misunderstood the question.  What is YOUR favorite thing to do?  What do you wish your mom would do more often?  What do you wish your mom would let you do before school?

1 comment:

Beth said...

lmao!!! She is a riot. Layla also likes make-up and gets excited when I put it on :)