Ok, all of you high-pressure bloggers (read: Sister-in-Law!), here I am, giving this a try. I make no promises as to the frequency or creativity of my posts, but I am willing to give this blogging thing a shot! I do amit that I enjoy reading other blogs, even those of people that I don't know. There is some perverse pleasure in reading a stranger's random thoughts -- sort of like reading someone's diary.
So what is happening in our terribly exciting lives? I admit, not much at the moment. The kids and Jeff are currently watching The Sword in the Stone downstairs, while I sit in the living room and try to figure this technology stuff out.
We did have a couple of cute kid moments earlier in the day, most notably Samantha's newest catch phrase, "Hello Gorgeous!" Of course, this is said with much emphasis on the 'gor' Also, when she asked me to open the sliding glass door to let her inside, and I suggested that I go in with her, she said that I am a genious. Oh, how easy she is to please tonight! Unfortunately, that is not always the case for this 3-going-on-16-year-old.
Christian learned all about Independence Day in school today, but what did he choose to tell me about? The little boy who pulled down his pants and peed in the classroom while the teacher was away! I was appropriately appalled, and asked lots of questions. Then I told Jeff. After hours of believing this story, he exclaimed, "Gotcha!" Apparently he hasn't gotten over the joy of April Fool's yet. I told him it wasn't funny.
Well, I am now off to put the children to bed, as it is becoming clear that Jeff isn't going to do it. Oh, how I love that man...but I do wish that he would take a teensy bit more initiative with the family schedule.
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!!
I'll get a link on mine!!!
I'm not sure why I'm so giddy right now. Is is that I've conned you into this? Or is it the story about the kid that peed in class. . . and it was a July fools joke!
I enjoy it already.
Hey how did you get this background? I'm bored with mine and can't find any good ones.
Post a Comment